GET FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75!
RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100!
Our sea moss is nourished by the ocean, then dried by the sun. Sea moss is one of nature's supreme gifts to us! The health benefits are reaping. It is proven to be packed with 92 of the 102 minerals that our bodies need to nourish.
⋆ High in zinc, vitamin B2 & B12, iron, folate, calcium, potassium, sulfur, fiber, and iron ⋆ Improves libido levels & sexual performance ⋆ Boost energy levels ⋆ Supports thyroid health ⋆ Strengthens immune system ⋆ Rich in amino acids, omega-3 fatty acids, & antioxidants ⋆ Reduces inflammation ⋆ Aids weight loss ⋆ Promotes heart health ⋆ Manages blood sugars ⋆ Removes bad mucus ⋆ ⋆ Improves gut health ⋆ Reduces cancer risk ⋆ Promotes healthy skin & hair
100% WILDCRAFTED, WHOLE LEAF, VEGAN, RAW, NON-GMO, GLUTEN FREE
Country of Origin: ST. LUCIA
Our Sea Moss comes directly from the unpolluted, pristine waters off the island of St. Lucia in the Caribbean. To ensure you get more pure sea moss for your money, our Sea Moss comes with minimal to NO SALT or SAND & is hand packed to ensure highest quality and viability. Because our sea moss is straight from nature it may vary by look, but rest assured that all T-Moss Sea Moss is the highest grade available on the market. We do not alter the sea vegetable in way. Please follow directions for preparation.
- Remove your sea moss from the package. (It will have a slight ocean smell. That's a good thing!)
- In a container rinse a handful of sun-dried T-Moss Sea Moss well under cool water very thoroughly, washing away any debris from the sea.
- Once clean take your T-Moss Sea Moss & soak it in lukewarm water with just enough water to cover between 8-24 hrs. Tip: To neutralize the smell & taste: slice a lime in half, squeeze the juice over the sea moss, then put the lime halves in the water with the sea moss to soak.
- Once finished soaking, You will notice it has lost some color (almost translucent) and has expanded 2-3x its original size. Add to blender with water in a ratio of 1 cup of T-Moss Sea Moss to 1.5-2 cups of warm pure natural spring water. Blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Store in clean glass jar and refrigerate for up to four weeks.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this site.